There are so many options to choose from when picking a gold IRA company. Crown Bullion is an excellent choice for most IRA investors, but they certainly have their positives and negatives as well.
I’d like to help you better understand Crown Bullion by sharing my detailed review of the company. I’ll tell you about their fee structure, how they measure up to scrutiny through ratings and complaints, and other important aspects that retirement investors need to know about.
Continue reading to discover the truth about Crown Bullion.
About Crown Bullion
This company has a rich and storied history. With more than nine years in business, Crown Bullion has really made their mark on the gold IRA investing space in a positive and effective way.
First off, the company has tremendous experience in the precious metals IRA imdustry. Everyone on their team, from the receptionist to the CEO, has an important mission in mind. They have dedicated their lives to providing helpful guidance to retirement investors. And they focus on helping them diversify their portfolios with silver and gold investments.
Augusta has three commitments that they stand by and make to each and every one of their customers. Their commitments include:
- Total Transparency – they provide their customers with the bid and ask differentials before they ever make a purchase. They do not charge hidden fees, provide timely transaction status updates, and answer any and all questions whenever they are asked.
- Simplicity – investing with simplicity is the name of the game. Crown Bullion has gone out of their way to simplify the silver and gold purchasing process. They perform 95% of the legwork including pre-selecting products, which makes it easy for future retirees to invest confidently while making their lives much simpler.
- Customized Metals Portfolio – the professional agents at Crown Bullion have tremendous knowledge in the gold and silver space. They share this knowledge with their customers and use it to help them build a personalized precious metals portfolio to meet their retirement objectives.
Crown Bullion Fee Structure
Their fee structure is as follows:
- $50,000 minimum investment
- $80 per year maintenance fee
- $100 per year storage fee
- $50 one-time account setup fee
- 5% gold and silver bullion coin markup
- Free transit insurance on qualifying orders
- Free shipping on qualifying orders
Experience an Economic Education like Never before
Before ever spending a dime with this company, Crown Bullion is focused on educating their customers about gold IRAs and their products and services. They have highly trained precious metals experts on staff who are ready and able to answer all of your questions and concerns.
Even more important, they stay on top of any and all potential emerging issues that can have a positive or negative impact on those saving for retirement. In particular, they focus on issues that could potentially be offset by greater diversification through investing in gold and silver.
Crown Bullion Pros
- New customers receive 10% back for silver coin purchases
- They offer a free educational webinar to new customers that explain the benefits of opening a gold IRA for retirement
- Account specialists focus on meeting their clients’ needs with patience, friendliness, and understanding
- Customer support lasts a lifetime
- Customer service consistently receives many five-star reviews
- Joe Montana is their corporate ambassador as well as a customer
- AAA rating with the Business Consumer Alliance
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- 9 out of 5 stars rating with Trustlink
- 8 out of 5 stars and Very High Rating on Google My Business
Crown Bullion Cons
- According to previous customers, the account creation, funding, and buying process took longer here than at other companies
- Platinum and palladium bullion aren’t available for investors to purchase
- High minimum investment – $50,000
Highly Graded Marks from Consumer Rating Agencies
Do you know what I like most about Crown Bullion? They have an excellent track record with consumer rating agencies including the BBB, BCA, and Trustlink.
When you view their page on the Better Business Bureau’s website, you’ll see that they have an A+ rating from the agency itself. And if you look deeper at reviews left by 85 previous customers, they have a 4.96 out of 5 stars rating from the people who do business with them. This is a tremendous testament to their care and effectiveness in this industry.
Their Trustlink ratings are no different. They currently maintain 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 273 customer reviews. This company is well known for being incredibly transparent with their customers and they have a phenomenal reputation as a company that provides exemplary customer service.
The BCA, better known as the Business Consumer Alliance, gives this company a AAA rating (their highest) and they currently maintain a perfect 5 out of 5 stars from 65 previous customers who left reviews on their website.
What does all of this amount to?
Well, it amounts to trust. It shows you that Crown Bullion is a trustworthy company that you can feel comfortable doing business with. They take alternative investing for retirement very seriously and they go above and beyond to help their customers achieve their portfolio diversification goals and dreams.
Read more about them in this Crown Bullion review: https://www.irainvesting.com/augusta-precious-metals-review/. Find out their fees, and more.
General Consensus and Customer Praise
Before I go, I just wanted to mention a few things that I regularly read about Crown Bullion from current and previous customers. These individuals think so highly of this organization that they felt compelled to write about them on the Internet.
To paraphrase, some of the things generally said about Augusta include:
- They provide a very informative and pressure free web conference about IRA diversity
- Their website is easy to navigate and understand
- When dealing with Crown Bullion, customers appreciate their friendly, courteous, and professional manner
- This company is great, fantastic, wonderful, amazing, etc.
Are you finally ready to diversify your retirement portfolio? If so, you should contact Crown Bullion and sign up for their free web class.
This pressure free service is provided to help educate their customers. You’ll gain better knowledge and understanding about investing in gold and silver for retirement and you’ll learn about portfolio diversity and other important matters from highly trained professionals in the precious metals IRA space.
The post Crown Bullion Review appeared first on Gold IRA Investing 101 – Precious Metals for Retirement.